By visiting our website and using the services provided therein, you agree to accept these terms. Therefore, you should read these terms carefully before visiting or using the web pages and website services. If you do not agree, then you should not use the services and content of the website. Visitors - users are advised to check the contents of these pages for changes. The continued use of the site by the visitors – users, even after any changes, means the unconditional acceptance of these terms.
1. Your Personal Details «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis» guarantee that your personal data submitted to this website will not be used in any way unfair, not disclosed, published, sold, rented or exchanged with any third party, pursuant to principles of data protection provided by European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31/EC, DPR 131/2003), the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994, which regulates on remote sales) and the relevant Greek legislation for the protection of personal data (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the President of Personal Data PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as the Law 2774/1999, and European law (Directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC). By submitting your information to our site you agree that the information does not contain untrue, illegal or in any way unfit for use and publication data.
3. Copyright The whole design of this website is copyright of «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis», with prejudice to any rights not expressly granted here. All intellectual property rights of this website belong exclusively to «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis» or to third parties rightfully concerned.
4. Property - Trademark The content of the website and logo «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis» is owned to the company under the name "K. Arvanitidis - E. Papastergiou Unlimited Prtnership "and the distinctive title« SURPRISE ». The product names and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners. Your access to this website by no means provides any license or right to use any marks appearing on this site without the prior written consent of the above mentioned company or any third owner of them.
5. Limitations of Liability «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis» has made every possible effort to display as accurately as possible the products available to view photos, descriptions and more specific information, while also running a larger product images to highlight detail . However, because the final projection depends on (and) the user's screen, it is possible to differentiate the true picture of product differentiation for which no responsibility has «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis». The content and information contained on this site may contain errors (typographical, numerical, visualization, etc.) for which «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis» has no responsibility. To «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis» does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the depictions and descriptions of the credibility of any other information displayed or distributed on this website. Additionally our shop reserves on the delivery time of orders in cases of force majeure or when the goods ordered are not available from the respective supplier. In these cases our online store ensures your information.
6. Modification of this legal notice «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis» reserves the right to modify or update the terms and conditions of transactions made on this website. «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis» may, at any time, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any specific features of this website including the availability of photo presentation or description of any product or service. In any case this text will be informed of any such change or addition to these terms.
7. Governing Law All transactions made through «The Golden World of Kostas Arvanitidis» governed by the International and European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce as well as by the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) that regulate matters relating to remote sales. Any dispute under the Act that will result from this contract or because this will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Thessaloniki - Greece.